Weight: 1,789 lbs | Dimensions: 71.25"H x 50"W x 28"D | 120 Mins @ 1200°F Fire Rating
The BF7250 safe is th largest BF model. This is perfect for the serious gun collector that is looking for serious security.
Amsec’s BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire BF Internal Temps protection without adding excess weight. This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry’s leading independent laboratory for gunsafe fire testing. When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
During fire testing, Intertek kept our BF Gunsafes in their test oven for two hours. Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200° F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test. This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve. Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100° F. A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350° F anywhere in the safe. Our safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325° F during the two hours of testing. Paper typically starts to ignite at 450° F.
- 3/8" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation. (BF6024 and BF7250 are the only BF gun safes with a 3/8" steel plate)
- 11 massive 1-1/2" thick locking bolts to provide superior door security.
- Three-way bolt work
- Commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full access to the elegant interior.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed group II lock protected by a massive hardplate and internal re-locker
- Equipped with external relocker for additional security.
- Bolt detent system holds bolts in the open position preventing damage to bolt work & body.
- Body encloses a proprietary DryLight insulation eliminating the use of gypsum board.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides.
- Two layers of steel consisting of an outer and inner steel liner for dual security protection.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification.
- New Intertek laboratory testing confirms that AMSEC’s BF® Gun Safes have superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200ºF.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1200°F for 120 minutes.
- Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
Quality and Style:
- Unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die cast polished brass or chrome logos.
- Spy-proof key locking dial with decorative five spoke handle.
- Interior shelves fully upholstered in a pin-dot fabric.
- Interior shelving can be adjusted to meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior door panel finished in full pin-dot fabric.
- Select from several hand-painted high-gloss, or textured finished
- Three-Way Bolt work for all BF series safes
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) for all AMSEC gun safes 30" or wider (see below for details)
- Optional AR rack (see below)
- New All-In-One Interiors come with 2 coverplates and 4 side shelves to allow for storage on all sides of safe.
- Optional Biometric Lock
- Available Black Nickel Hardware
- Optional interior Clip-On Lights
- HIWL120 LED Light Kit optional with every BF series gun safe. The HIWL120 has two 39" light strips with 120 high-intensity white LED’s and a motion sensor that automatically turns itself on when motion is detected and turns itself off 30 seconds after you leave the area.
|Fire Rating||120 Minutes at 1200ºF|
|Standard Lock||Mechanical (Lock 1 Group II)|
|U.L. Listed||Residential Security Container|
|Door Thickness||4¾" (3/8" Steel Plate)|
|Maximum Gun Capacity||47 Guns|
|Exterior Dimensions||71.25"H x 50"W x 28"D|